»

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Valentine's Day Part 1

My heart gets so excited for Valentine's Day...and the reason being the color red looks best on me only on Christmas and for Valentine's Day looks...I can wear pink, but with my skin tone, pink seems to get lost and you hardly notice my manis, so I NEED glitter...The other day, while I was shopping ULTA for their after Christmas Sales, I found OPI Sparrow me the Drama. It's a lovely pink creme, perfect for Valentine's Day.
This is with two coats. It is a really pretty "heart" pink, that just needed a little something "sparkly".
Here's an attempt at a macro shot of the "glitter". It's a rainbow of colors, orange, green, purple, blue, and yellow.

For the top layer I used Sally Hansen's Hard Extreme Wear nail color "Disco Ball". Which I picked up at Target for about $2.
You can purchase them here:


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment